Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I advertise my product/service to Chamber members?
The Chamber provides many opportunities for advertising to members and the wider community audience. These include email marketing, sponsored social media posts, website banners, and event sponsorships. Please visit our Advertising page for more information.
- How can I advertise my event to Chamber members?
You are welcome to add your event to our community calendar for free. Submit the details of your event through your member portal and it will be reviewed approved within 24 hours.
To post your Event:
1. Click on the “Member Login” tab located on the Home page.
2. Input your username and password.
3. Once logged in, choose Submit an Event from Resources menu.
4. Complete the boxes as directed, then click Submit.
5. Your request will be approved and should be available for viewing within 24 hours.
- How can Chamber members offer discounts on their products and services for other members to utilize?
Members can post discounts/coupons for others to use by submitting a Coupon deal. Coupons are published on our website in the Member Directory and the Coupon page.
To post your Coupon:
- Click on the “Member Login” tab located on the Home page.
- Input your username and password.
- Once logged in, choose Submit a Coupon from the Resources menu.
- Complete the boxes as directed, then click Submit.
- Your request will be approved and should be available for viewing within 24 hours.