Small Business Awards
Small Businesses are the backbone of any community. The Small Business of the Year Award pays tribute to the small business community and the outstanding examples of entrepreneurship found across the communities of Miramar and Pembroke Pines. This award recognizes the hard work of the employees and the success of a company and its leadership. Companies that demonstrate excellence in business history and commitment to customers, employees, and the community qualify to be considered to receive the Pinnacle Small Business Award.
- Must have fewer than 200 employees
- Must have gross revenues of less than $10 million annually
- Must be current with occupational licensing qualifications of the city of business residence
- Must be in business for a minimum of five years
- Must be a current member of the Miramar-Pembroke Pines Regional Chamber for a minimum of 2 years and be able to validate contributions to the business community
- Must show that business has experienced growth or other measurable indicator of business success