We are looking for a fun, motivating and experienced fitness professional to lead our 45 minute outdoor style fitness program.
The personal attention provided during a Body Therapeutix workout requires high energy. Training involves explaining and demonstrating exercises in a manner that provides the best workout each and every time, while motivating members
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to make a difference in peoples lives through positive encouragement, proper education and leading by example. We have a very tight knit community of members and are looking for someone who is looking to build long term relationships and make a difference. You can find out about our services here: BodyTherapeutix.com
Our mission at Body Therapeutix is to positively impact our members by empowering them to become healthier, get and feel UNSTOPPABLE through motivation, education, and our commitment to lead by example.
- Manage client's experience from beginning to end, ensuring that all clients receive high quality service and personal attention.
- Create and administer training programs
- Conduct pre & post measurements and evaluations
- Over-deliver to our clients
- Create a supportive, fun and comfortable environment for our clients
- ACE/NSCA/ACSM/NASM/NPTI or other national personal trainer certification
- Experience training clients in a group setting as well as providing individuals with personal attention.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Creative and highly motivated
- Dynamic people & communication skills making it possible to relate to both men and women of various backgrounds.
- Shares our passion for health and fitness and enjoys rising to the challenge both physically and mentally
- Self-learner and a knowledge seeker
- Enjoys exercising outdoors
- Aligns with Body T's mission & core values
- Open to personal and professional growth.
- Self-motivated person who takes ownership and pride in his/her work, requiring minimal oversight from management.
- Available to work early morning and/or late evenings.
- Willing to complete 8 week paid internship.
- 1+ years experience in the fitness industry either personal training, coaching or teaching group exercise
- CPR Certification
We’re looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then:
- Visit: http://www.bodytherapeutix.com/personal-trainer-application/ and complete the short application at the bottom of the page.
- Next, email your resume along with a short letter on why you believe you would be a good fit for our team.
I will review your application and resume. If I believe you would be a good fit for our team, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you're interested, take action quickly!
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.