Indemnity Security is currently seeking, weekend / part time security officers for the position of Hotel Hospitality Security.
The position requires professionalism, hotel hospitality, excellent customer service, and great communication skills.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with guests and co workers, i.e., provide information, answer questions, review maps, give directions, assist with problems and service recovery, etc.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Operate Lift
- On occasion must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds on an individual basis, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds or collectively helping team members
- Florida Security D License
- If you do NOT have a D License Indemnity Security will sponsor your 40 hour Security D License course for qualified candidates only.
- High School or Equivalent Diploma required
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Prior guest service/hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to speak multiple language is desirable.
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
- Must provide work references on resume
- Uniform requirement is a Black Suit with White Button down shirt
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/BLS
Starting rate $13.00 - 14.00/ HR based on experience with a 90 day pay raise, passing performance evaluation
Night Life & Events rate: $15.00 / Hr
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Employee Discount and reward program
- EAP, Work/Life Wellness Benefit
Jacky Sarduy to schedule your interview today !
Office: 786-759-1192 Option 4