It has often been said that, “You only get one chance to make a first impression” and with 500+ million profiles on LinkedIn – how will your profile stand out?
Ensuring you communicate so people take notice is the key to LinkedIn success and, as a professional, knowing how to create a compelling profile, communicate with messages that build relationship and manage your time will make LinkedIn one of your most important tools. Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop, notebook or tablet as our speaker guides you through optimizing your LinkedIn profile just as she does for clients.
- Why you should complete your profile.
- Overview of Important Privacy Settings.
- Implement the MUST DO Best Practices for Basic Profile content.
- Discuss the Do's and Don'ts of LinkedIn profile photos.
- Go from boring to brilliant with multi-media hints for Background, Experience & Education.
- Thoughts regarding to Connect or Not and Groups.
- Leverage skills, endorsements & recommendations.
- The importance of writing invitations and messages designed to build relationships.
Speaker: Lisa I. Perez, SPHR, SHRM-SCP is the President of human resources consulting firm HBL Resources, Inc. which specializes in HR Consulting, HR Administration and Training and Development. HBL's goal is to help individuals and organizations by Improving Performance through Engagement. HBL offers LinkedIn profile optimization to clients through its HR Consulting services.
Lisa brings over 25 years of experience with small and large organizations including Virgin Hotels, Miccosukee Resort & Gaming and Brinks International. Mrs. Perez is a Certified BridgeBuilder Trainer and is a DISC Certified Human Behavior Specialist. She was selected as the 2003 Florida Hotel Motel Association Outstanding Manager of the Year and was, a 2008 Finalist for the South Florida Business Journal - Excellence in HR Award. She holds a Degree in Business Management from Southern College.