This workshop will utilize the DISC Model of Human Behavior to help business owners, sales people and anyone involved in sales learn how to quickly connect with the buyer and sell the way the customer wants to buy.
Selling is influencing Therefore, establishing credibility is essential to sales effectiveness. A strategy built on adapting to the “right fit” for a given prospect will reinforce credibility with every interaction!
The training teaches you how to apply behavioral-based selling strategies then adjust for each prospect’s behavior style.
Participants will learn:
- The Four DISC styles and...how to recognize them in yourself and others.
- The role personality and behavior styles play in the buy-sell relationship.
- How to “connect” with your buyer/prospect in the way they buy.
- What to communicate to your buyer/prospect to improve sales performance & maximize results.
- How to communicate to your buyer/prospect to improve sales performance & maximize results.
Sales are the key revenue sources of most companies. While some people are born salespeople some of us have to learn how to become good at sales. This presentation is a good first step and can be conducted in a one hour breakout up to a four hour workshop.
Speaker: Lisa Perez is the President of HBL Resources, Inc. specializing in Improving Performance through Engagement. She brings over 23 years of experience with small and large organizations including start-up Virgin Hotels, Miccosukee Resort & Gaming and Goldman Properties. Mrs. Perez is a Certified BridgeBuilder Trainer and is a DISC Certified Human Behavior Specialist. She was selected as the 2003 Florida Hotel Motel Association Outstanding Manager of the Year and was, a 2008 Finalist for the South Florida Business Journal - Excellence in HR Award. She holds a Degree in Business Management from Southern College.