Young Professionals Growing Forward
That's the vision Statement of YP360. In today's economy, whatever category of young professional you may fall in, you undoubtedly face many challenges in both your personal and professional life. We, as young professionals, must take on the challenges ahead and continue to move forward and grow.
In the midst of a generation drawn to online social networks and live networking groups, the young professionals of our communities now have a network that addresses their specific needs. YP360 was formed to address the challenges and support the growth of young professionals in our community. The YP360's goals are to provide useful resources for young professionals (21-45 years old) while creating a sustainable and viable environment where young professionals can excel and grow.
Purpose: The MPPRCC Young Professional's Group exists to enrich our communities by uniting, energizing, and developing a network.
- Engage and involve young professionals by identifying their wants, needs and expectations
- Diversify the Chamber's membership and community leadership by engaging more young professionals.
- Develop a support system for young professionals within the region
Join YP360 today. Click here for application.
YP360 is overseen by a group of young leaders on the advisory board. Current board members are:
- Tekisha Jordan, City of Miramar, Chair
- Ashley Boxer Dalley, Baptist Health South Florida, Membership Chair
- Garrick Gomez, Tropical Financial Credit Union-Miramar, College Outreach Coordinator
- Roxana Lee, Access Advantage Insurance Corporation
- Samia Chevannes - Staff Liason
- Monthly Membership Meeting
- Non-Profit Expo
Want to Host or Sponsor YPN360?
- Click here to view current sponsorship opportunities.
- Sponsorships packages can be cstomized to meet your marketing needs. Contact Samia Chevennes
LinkedIn: The Miramar Pembroke Pines Young Professionals 360 hav an presence on Linkedin. Set up your profile in quick fashion and be a part of this gowing online social network. Start discussions and connect with your peers all without leaving your office.
- Create your own profile on Linkedin, visit www.linkedin.com
- After creating your profile join the Young Professional 360 at http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4514579&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr