Purpose: Encourages continued education opportunity for students through annual scholarship awards. Stimulates the participation of both the business and professional community in the educational process of mentoring the next generation of business and community leaders in our area high schools.
- To establish, maintain, and distribute funds to provide scholarships to local seniors in high school
- Conduct an annual review of program policies and requirements, and revise as needed
- Advertise scholarship program through various venues within the local community
Meeting Date: This committee meetw the first Thursday of each month at 8:30AM at 16957 Sheridan St Pembroke Pines, FL 33301
- 2013 A Sip of Wine...A Tatse of Heavan Coupon Books Now For Sale at the Chamber Office!
- Gold Star Breakfast - Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Click here for sponsorship opportunities
- Teresa Justice, Broward College (South Campus) - Chair
- Janice Carter, Early Learning Coalition of Broward County, Inc.
- Diana Little, Florida International University
- Lou Manfra, Lou Manfa Realty
- Sally Musser, Edco Awards & Specialties
- Denise Shaheen, Walmart #2591 Pembroke Pines