Purpose: Ambassadors are the spirit of the Chamber. As liaisons of our Chamber, their constant presence at all Chamber functions and meetings provides a professional and hospitable atmosphere. They warm up the opportunity of establishing relationships among the business professionals in attendance. This committee offers each ambassador a gateway into learning more about the business membership and places the Ambassador in the limelight of the chamber as they often one of the first people to engage a business. This committee is limited to fifteen (15) members.
Upon their appointment, each Ambassador makes a commitment to build lasting relationships with the membership, particularly new Chamber members, in order to build a loyal, committed membership base that will continue to support, participate and invest in the Chamber. Ambassadors commit to spending 1-3 hours per month on their duties as Chamber volunteers.
- Keep an active and supportive role in public relations for the Chamber
- Encourage and foster participation from the business community
- Grow and enhance Chamber membership
Meeting Date: This committee meets the first Tuesday of each month at 8:30AM at the Chamber Office. (Committee Members Only Meeting)
- Click here to view the Ambassador Program Overview, which provides a full list of Ambassador responsibilities.
- Click here to download your monthly point sheet.
- Click here to download a new member interview form.
Ambassador Committee Members:
- Isabell Martin, Celebration Time Florists – Committee Chair
- Woodward Brooks, First Stopo Veteran's Resource Center South
- Michael Del Fierro, Principal Financial Group
- Audrey Ferdinand, Select A Kup Inc.
- Kharin Gibson, South Florida Business Journal
- Marty Jacobsen, South Florida VOIP
- Jim Moyer, The Salvation Army Adult Rehab Center
- Lisa Perez, HBL Resources
- Wesley Peyton, Minuteman Press/Miramar
- Jonathan Rausch, Florida First Insurance
- Ivan Saldias, Keyes Realtors
- Michele Y. Thomas, American General Life Insurance
- Felecia Vescera, Tropical Storage
- Ottmar Wilson, American General Life Insurance
- Joseph A. Zayas, Zayas Tax Services
The Ambassador Group is currently full. Please fill out an application and send to Samia to be placed on the waiting list.
Contact this Committee for more information: